Tips, techniques and best practices for hacking web performance
Do you find yourself facing significant page loading issues? In spite of today’s web performance optimization techniques, many websites still do, especially on the mobile web. Fortunately, there’s much more you can do to increase conversion rates in this constantly changing web landscape.
In this insightful O’Reilly ebook, you can discover the tips and tricks for hacking web performance from web developer and trainer Max Firtman. You’ll learn how to improve everything from the initial load and data transfer to resource loading and the overall user experience.
Download the ebook to discover techniques for:
- Reducing redirects and implementing fast rendering techniques to minimize initial load
- Using readable streams, service workers and other techniques to increase transfer speeds
- Reducing loading times by using HTTP/2 Push, modern cache control and other tools
- Learning how responsive images, increased use of SVG and new bitmap formats can improve performance
- Keeping a consistent frame rate and feedback response times on every interaction
Move beyond the basics of web performance optimization and download your free eBook today.